Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stress and Sickness

Ulh I had to miss Friday because of my stupid sickness! I have the flu, and it is not fun at all. I slept for a good majority of the day, and then today, I had to help my mom clean out her closet. She's getting our bathroom redone or something, and putting in a shower, too. No clue why, but, it's her house. Let me tell you; it was AWEFUL. My mom can't seem to give things away very easily, so a sick Goddess *cough cough me*, had to do a lot of negotiating. Finally, after hours, we got about 3 big garbage bags full of unwanted bags/purses/clothes/etc. to Goodwill. Hopefully people make use out of the stuff.

Oh, and I have an essay due Monday on the Lord of the Flies and a short story called the Sniper. Which I have barely started. And textbook work in both math and global history. Oh, and did I forget to mention that I have a vocabulary test on around 70 words on Friday and a unit test in Earth Science on Wednesday? Joy -_______________-. I'm FREAKING OUT!!



G'night Gods and Goddesses! We need our beauty sleep!

-Unknown Athena


(P.S. this was written Friday, but it wouldn't post, so...)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all that work!! A good clearout does help to make you feel better, hopefully you will too! xx

    ReplyDelete