Thursday, March 1, 2012

HAH! You Were WRONG, -ISTS!

Yes, that is what I call the people I see on Thursdays: -ists. I see my nutritionist and therapist so I just call them the -ists. They probably thought I was going to loose weight, but NOPE, I MAINTAINED! This is a first, because every other break I've had since the start of my ED, I've lost weight. But this time, I maintained. It must've been thought delicious cookies that me and S found in Maine. They were like a fudge-y, nutty... It was just too good to explain. Think of an underdone brownie with walmuts and huge chunks of chocolate, but as a cookie! I need to go to Maine again...

Hope you all had a good break. Back to school and, ew, Regents prep... Ulh...
-Unknown Athena
P.S. The -ists think that I might be able to start dropping an Ensure Plus and adding an energy bar soon! I'm starting track & field on March 12th, so they're a bit worried about that. But soon, one less 350 (100 fat cals) calorie drink!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Just noticed you following my blog ;D I'll be following you from now on!
    I'm 5'8'' and 290 pounds currently (blech. Shoot me.) etc etc (introductions... Not my strong points.)
    Anyways, nice to meet you :3 lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...the cookies sound really yummy...
    And good luck for everything in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies are everyones downfall i think, they are just so scrumptious! Your doing well by the sounds of it though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh good old Maine. I love that place :)

    ReplyDelete