Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OMGOMGOMGOMG I'M SORRY!

Woah I haven't posted here in quite awhile... Damn.... I'm really sorry :(! Anyways, the time I've been gone has been, interesting. Still in track. We had our first meet yesterday two towns over. Sadly, I sucked. Not even "bad day" sucked, sucked like the biggest failure ever. During the high jump, I couldn't even clear the first height of 4 feet! I literally had to hold back tears. At discus, I fouled all 3 tries. I couldn't get the discus in the lines, and the one time I did, I stepped out of the chalk circle by like, two inches.
Worst day? Yesterday. Even more terrible? Today. It's that terrible time of the month for me, and my cramps are so bad I couldn't even go to practice! Need some rest maybe, and lots of tea. Hope I don't loose weight from that :-/

Sorry for the short post. I'm tired and in pain and *cry* not a happy Goddess!
-Unknown Athena
P.S. On the brightside, I threw the discus a good 50-ish feet!

2 comments:

  1. glad you're back! Sorry you had a rough time at your track meet. I hope things get better :)

    xx SN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back blogging :D Things will perk up soon :) Bad times never last <3

    ReplyDelete