Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cold Showers are Wonderful...


...So I had a depression spell today after exersizing because my mom got all freaked out after jumping rope for 5 flipping minutes. Jumping rope for 15 minutes burns 166 calories, so I was all like, "F*ck yeah, I'm going back to second grade!". But NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I can't do anything but sit on my butt all day and mope and eat a sh!tload of carbs because even though I'm at a healthy weight of 125 lbs, I still can't burn a single calorie without my mom going ape-sh!t. It's ridiculous. I got so upset after she lecture-yelled at my that I took a 20-minute, freezing cold shower which consisted of my crying my eyes out in the fetal position on the shower floor while my mom was banging on the door saying I need to STFU or else she's sending me back to the hospital. Eventually, the cold shower calmed me down a bit and I got out and cleaned my room for two hours. I don't usually clean my room, but when I do, it's because I'm depressed as f*ck.
Hope your day's going better than mine...
-Unknown Athena

2 comments:

  1. Hope things get better, i feel for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clean when i have my depressive days too, its soothing in a way, please stay strong and keep going :) We are all here to support you xx

    ReplyDelete