Tuesday, June 14, 2011

-These Are The Crash Years.: Who DOESN'T want to knit their own ninja!?!? (i me...

-These Are The Crash Years.: Who DOESN'T want to knit their own ninja!?!? (i me...: "Okay. So because I go to that ridiculously prestigious preppy-ass boarding school that i love-SLASH-hate... I had to have a roommate last..."

Gyah! Do I need to say more? This blog is amazing! Actually I just discovered this, oh, 10 minutes ago. Sucks. But it's pretty great. And this rant is story-of-my-life. People call me hipster, hippie, spaz, etc. But I'm not just a "hipster". I am a photographer (totally undiscovered, so a to-be). I am a ninja. I am I purple bunny that goes to Hogwarts with Fred, Cedric and Hermione. Labels suck, but if that's what you gotta do to get your own dorm room, go for it. And buy a knit-a-ninja while you're at it.

Love you guys! Kinda, not really. Just kidding you guys rock!
-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment