Thursday, June 16, 2011

So... The Regents...

They were so freaking easy! Why was I freaking out so much? That math, only two questions I'm 100% sure I got the wrong answer. And yes, that was terrible grammar. Sucks. Anyways, that evil Regent threw my whole body out of wack. I had to have lunch at 11:00, and had my "meds" (A.K.A. a 530 calorie, 145 from fat, "snack", comprised of a Luna Bar and Ensure Plus) at 2:30-ish.

And more annoyingly, I had to wait a whole freaking HOUR (after I had finished my test and checked over all my answers) before my math teacher (the only math teacher authorized to take our finished tests in the whole dang school) got back to our homeroom. All the while, I could only sit and stare at the wall. No reading. No doodling. No taking (it said so in that extensively long list of rules). No nothing. It sucked. But I had gum, so it was okay. Actually the gum was more annoying than helpful because I didn't fee like taking my retainer out during the test. They'd probably think I'd written my notes in it (which is b-t-dubs, GROSS!) or something.

Well, on the bright side (... I'm roughly six feet tall. Nope. more like 5'7 and a half), my friend painted my nails for our "prom". A.K.A, going on a boat for 3 hours. They're shimmery pink and a metallic nude. The combination sounds aweful, but it actually looks pretty good. Now, off to the stupid nutritionist! She'll probably kill me, because I haven't seen her in a month, and haven't don't a single meal plan.

If I live through her, I'll write later!
-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment