Monday, July 4, 2011

El gasp... I haven't written in a while...

... So, fellow web-surfers...
Hey. What's up?...
Happy Fourth of July!

I know, I haven't written in like, 2 weeks, but hey, I'm back, for now. I'm going to camp on July... Something-th. Maybe the 24th, but seriously, I have no freaking idea. I still haven't been "cleared" for camp, but hopefully tomorrow I am when I go back to the doctors. The stupid doctor-lady was all like, "I want to see your weight go up before I let you go to camp", and in my head I was like, "Well sucks for you I'm going to camp no matter what the hell you throw at me". Legit. If she threw a dead fish at me I'd still go... Or I'd attack her... And probably get injected with Ativan by the cops...

Today shouldn't be a day for getting drunk, having barbeques and scaring Delilah (my dog) with firecrackers and fireworks. It really was the day we declared our independence from Great Britain, or so everyone says so. It was actually declared on the 2nd, and supposedly it was actually signed on August 2nd, 1776. See how our history is messed up? We lie! Alright, maybe there were actual reasons why we don't have Independence Day on the 2nd of July, but for right now I'm disregarding that.

On a brighter note, I walked Delilah with my mom on the path on the River. The sun was nice, there were lots of dogs, and people, oh, and a dead fish, random but true. And, even better, I was stalking a wind-surfer. Just kidding I was just taking pictures 'cause I was really tired and bored after awhile.

Happy 4th *cough cough 2nd* of July! Don't get too drunk!
-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment