Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm Back!!


Woah.... Is that.... Oh mah Gawd you look so familliar! Do I know you? Yeah... I think I do... Are you...?

............................

Yeah cool I'm back from camp. *Cry* I knew you guys missed me! Okay maybe not. You have lives so it's no biggie. But yeah I'm here again, back to civilization with icky noise pollution, small skies, too much electricity.... No me gusta este ciudad. Did I say that right? Hope so....

Camp was great, as usual. All the people I saw in years past were there again, as well as a bunch of new people from near and far. There were girls from Venezuela, France, Taiwan, China, Turkey... Let's just say it was hard to rant a mile a minute. The counselors were from all over as well. There were people from Scotland, England, Ireland, Australia, and in places I-can't-pronounce-because-I-only-took-one-year-of-geography.


There's my lovely wrist. It acquired quite the load of bracelets this year. I have more on my wrist as I type this, but it's 10:20 p.m. and I really don't feel like taking the time to take another pictures and re-uploading all 300-something of my pictures and videos on my camera (my camera's weird... Okay?).
There's everyone's lovely feet as we wait on the line for camp store. All the times my anorexic mind-set kicked in and said not to buy candy and junk when I was 15 numbers away from being called in. Surprisingly I did quite well maintaining my weight for the past four weeks. Even when I ditched the second Ensure Plus for the last two weeks (the nurses didn't notice. how sad)...


Oh joy I'm too tired to finish this post. Well, have a good night everyone!

-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment