Saturday, July 23, 2011

Camp

Camp Camp Camp Camp Camp. I'm excited, nervous, happy, sad, but all I know is I can't wait. I thought I should probably fill you guys in on this just in case there are actually people out there in cyberspace that check on my blog every so often and get pissed off to find no posts for roughly a month. Don't worry, if you do, I'm not dead. I'll be in camp, water skiing (my favorite sport, ever), going on high ropes, mountain boarding, archery, oh, and all the while drinking two Ensure +'s a day. I know, it kinda sucks, but it's most likely the only thing that will keep me in camp, and not home, with my mom in freaking Canada (no offense Canadians, but she doesn't write me there!), and my dad at work. Fun -____-. NOT.

So my point is I'll have fun in camp, and I can't write. Hope to get back to you guys ASAP. :-)

-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment