Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You were only waiting for this moment to arrive...

... Not really. Falling on my face in the middle of a semi-crowded hallway is not something I really was waiting for. So yeah, I fell on my face. Like a baby. Why? My shoes. My stupid, skater-looking DC's are the ones to blame. More specifically, the laces. They're like, as long as my height, completely unlaced. Even when they're tied, they still drag along at least a foot or so. There were a bunch of Juniors and Seniors in the hall because they had second lunch, so that was pretty embarrassing. Luckily one of the girls in Art Club came over and helped me up. She's really nice, that girl. She's that kind of person that you could never hate because she seems so pure. Not many people like that exist, sadly, and I am not one of them. Not saying that I'm a mean person, I'm just not that obvious.

My knees are still sore, and they look like they're starting to bruise. During study hall, which was the next period, I cut my laces super-short and tied the ends together, because one of my friends freaked out. "No! Not the aglets!" He said. I don't remember how to spell "aglets", but that's how it sounds. It's that little plastic seal at the ends of shoe laces. Well, they went bye-bye! HAHA!

-Unknown Athena

P.S. My inspiration for the title was Blackbird, if you couldn't tell >.< Yay Beatles! I love them so much!

1 comment: