Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Freedom! Or so I thought...

Alright, let's set this straight. Braces suck. 'Kay? Nice... So I got the dang things off today, after having them for almost a year (In your face Olivia!!), and to my disappointment; retainers. Or as I like to call them, restrainers. Legit, they restrain you from a lot of things. A.K.A. gum, granola, apples, comfort! They currently hurt as hell, and I haven't even had them on for 8 hours! The orthodontist drilled a little hole on my top retainer so I can "play with it with my tongue", but it's not that addictive... Okay I lied, it's very fun to play with it. It just hurts. Like, a lot. I kinda want to take some Aspirin or Tylenol; just something to keep the pain away!!

Hating plastic and metal,
Unknown Athena

P.S. I just realized how good of an excuse this is to not eat as much! But than again... All the more reason to drink even more Ensure Plus. *shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment