Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's a Battlefield...

... Facebook, that is. If you didn't know already, I'm not too popular at school. And for whatever reason, most of the girls in my grade think I'm like, mentally disabled or just hate me like hell. Is my comment that bad? Really. I just said one dress might not look so good on something, and then 86 (yeah, eight-effing-SIX) comments come up bitching to me about how mean I am. Geez, it's just a comment.
The "popular" kids remind me of robots; they're heartless. They fake every emotion I've ever seen, and sarcasm seems to be their first language. I'm not quite sure what I ever did to them that makes them want me to kill myself, but it's getting really old. And yeah, it does hurt. In a way I kinda wish they could say it to my face, because it's way better then them [the "popular" girls] hiding behind their little laptops and iPods throwing me their insecurities. Oh, and popular girls, if you're reading this, just say it. Say how much you freaking hate me. Go on, say it. You guys are acting really silly. It's like cyber-bullying, which is overrated, in my opinion. And if you don't like me, then why are you "friends" with me on Facebook in the first place?

-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment