Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Last Night...

The lightning and thunder was freaking crazy! I bet ya'll (I'm not from the South nor of any sort of Southern heritage) thought I was gonna say something like "I tried drugs" or "I lost my virginity", or even something like, "I had my first kiss! (Hah, like that's gonna happen in the near future). Nope, I'm a loser and like to talk about the weather. But seriously, that weather last night was really freaky. I was at a friends house for a mini get together/birthday sleepover and while eating cake and playing Super Smash-Bros Brawl (greatest game. EVER) on the Wii, the thunder was so loud I couldn't tell whether the noise was from the thunder itself or something in our stage we were playing on. It was freaky, and even more freaky because we we pretty much high off of sugar. That's what happens when there's a bag of mini chocolate chips in your friends house (which I'm quite proud of eating. It's a great accomplishment in terms of my recovery)...

I dunno where any of ya'll live (except Miss Managed at her Mischief Managed-ness-ness-ness), but I hope you guys slept! Guess who didn't? *raises hand*

In other news, I was cleared for camp! The only restriction in activity is that I can't do more than two sports a day. Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment