Friday, September 23, 2011

BUMP! SET! SPIKE! (NO, that was actually another SET)

On a serious note, I'm sorry I haven't posted in pretty much forever. Let's just say high school + volleyball + appointments + homework = recipe for no free time whatsoever. I currently don't like high school all too much. It's so... Boring. Nothing like in the movies with the mean girls and the drama and the ignorant teachers... It's so not what I expected!! But on a better note, both us (JV) and varsity volleyball won our homecoming games! They won 3/4 of the games they played (they play best 3 out of 5) and we won 2/2 (we usually play best 2 out of 3, but they wanted varsity to go so none of our spectators had to leave before varsity kicked arse). I also had to babysit a girl while doing all of this... Let's just say it was an interesting day. The football players watch our game (God knows why), and call out each hit we make. They failed most of the time, it was kinda funny, actually. And a lot of parents came and everyone cheered, and everyone except our opponents was super-happy... Spirit week is now over, and let the rest of the boring Freshman Year begin!

-Unknown Athena

P.S. Did anyone else win their homecoming games in their sports? Hope so! ;)
P.P.S. My doctor said I'm "doing well" so I can play volleyball for the rest of the season (given that I keep my weight up... Which will so happen)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment