Saturday, September 3, 2011

Deep Breathes, Athena, Deep Breathes

I need to rant. Like. Now. So, you're kinda, sorta, going to be reading my rants that the world can now see... IN HD! Just kidding. Maybe not. Okay I'm totally lying. *Deep breath* My ranting starts now:

My house smells like $h!t, my dog smells like $h!t, I feel like $h!t, my mom made me eat like a bulimic, my mom's being a nag, my dog's an idiot, it's 11:30 at night, I'm cold, I'm tired, I'm eating even though I'm deathly full, I'm scared I won't make the volleyball team, I'm probably going to miss Fashion's Night Out, my brother's acting like a know-it-all, I'm tired, it's too loud, Zoe doesn't know how to use a bu-day (even though she's Portuguese), I don't even know how to spell bu-day, and Shana's Budew won't freaking evolve!

... There, I'm done. A freaking skunk made my dog go nuts and get infested with that gross skunk-y smell, my mom was yelling, my brother was doing nothing, and I had to give my stupid dog a bath at eleven o'clock at night. Last Saturday of Summer = Ruined.

Goodnight!
-Unknown Athena


No comments:

Post a Comment