Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year to those who celebrate this lovely holiday! Tomorrow I'm going to my first-ever service! Well, I went to one before, maybe three years ago or something, but it was just a normal Saturday night one. I can't wait! I had a phase where I was totally mortified with the idea of death and no sort of afterlife (and still kinda do...), so I feel that trying out different religions can help me find one that I like best. I'm half Jewish-half Christian, but I like the idea of polytheism because to me, it's not fair that one being gets to rule everything. I feel that is unfair. How did they decide this? Why were we not included? That's my personal opinion, hate on it if you want :\

Have a great four-day-weekend!!
-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment