Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Volleyball is like the Fashion Industry: One Moment You're In, the Next You're OUT...

... All you volleyball players know it's true. Let's just say I had a bad day today... Actually I have time and you're my kind viewers, so I should explain myself. Okay, from the beginning. Here goes nothing:

*deep breath* So today we had an away game against this ghetto-y town where everyone thinks you're going to get raped or mugged (not really my opinion, but what-evs), and we all thought, hell we're gonna kick ass. Varsity lost real bad, which was depressing because I was super excited to see them win. We lost too, but not before me epically blanking out on my positions and ended up loosing like, four points and crying after being subbed out :\ I'm not the best player but I try hard, okay!! Then after a few of my teammates half-tried-half-didn't-give-a-damn cheered me up, and we lost. I think we could've won, but trust me, that team we pretty decent, and a hell-ova lot better then other teams we've played. I'm still upset, even with the New Year coming... Hopefully the New Year brings good fortune... *exhales*

-Unknown Athena

P.S. How do you guys deal with having bad playing days? I'd love the advice so I don't have another awk-o-taco episode :\

1 comment:

  1. i dont play volleyball but i do play squash and i know what you mean. i was going to play vb at school this year but i didnt and now i wish i had. i think im gonna do softball in the spring tho. good luck on your games to come.
    :)

    ReplyDelete