Friday, March 18, 2011

Blazing Through Books


Just finished up reading My Side of the Mountain. You know, that classic choice book that's so cute with not much of a plot but I still was warped with it kind of book? Yeah, I read it. I feel proud of reading it in only a day. My English teacher will be happy. Now onto the book I really can't wait to tear through; Life As We Knew It. No, not that movie that I never saw but heard it was weird one, the book, by Susan Beth Pfeffer. I'm still not sure how to say her last name, but it looks cool! Anyways, it's a good book, you should read it :)
Ulh, I'm pissed just thinking about this; I lost 3 lbs! 3 pounds I worked my butt off to gain! Now more Ensure... Hate... This.... Help me!

Bookworms Forever!
-Unknown Athena

P.S. What's your favorite read? Which book are you loving right now?


Disclaimer: I don't own the picture in this post

2 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEE My Side Of The Mountain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great :) I thought it was going to be terrible (sadly I'm one of those people that judge books by covers...), but it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete