Friday, March 25, 2011

That was fast



Did anyone experience that random snowstorm and then all the snow melted away? Yeah, I did, how weird. A half-day of school, for no apparent reason. The snow is gone, spring's slowly (but surely) coming. Or says so my apple seed. It looks like it grew a bit, but I'm not totally sure. Sadly I'm still a bit delerious because I forgot to set my alarm this morning and had the smallest breakfast in probably 5 months; tea, an egg, and oatmeal. My nutritionist would shun me so. She keeps saying she has "no expectations" of me, but that doesn't seem right. So does she think I'm not going to accomplish anything? Or that structure and food don't go well with me (seriously, it's not. Meal plans are not easy, juuuuuust an FYI)? No idea. Anyways, my apple seed looks a bit longer, and my dog's currently chewing up my brothers stuffed-Stewie from Family Guy. Weird? Yes. Funny? Yes. Okay, I'm chill with it. Now Delilah is going crazy again, barking and running around like a mad-man, or mad-dog; whatever. I hope she calms down, she's only about 1 and a half years old, so maybe she has some puppy left in her...?

Grow seed, grow!
-Unknown Athena

P.S. Today at school we had a bake-sale to raise some money to help Japan. A lot of people made stuff; I made some yummy snickerdoodles. All but 2 were sold. I gave $2, in exchange for 3 packages of Koala-no-Machi, this godly Japanese cookie/pastry thing. Love them! For the 7th and 8th grade, we raised $501.00 (Yes, 501, not 500, 501)!!! We haven't counted the sales from the 5th and 6th grade lunches, but it'll probably top ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment