Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Word: Japan



If my heart were a hug, I'd hug Japan. Poor Japan, I don't know what to do! Is there any sort of foundation that's raising money, clothes, toiletries, etc to help them? 'Cause I want in! First off, I love Japanese culture. There's so much about it I love, especially their schools, and the fact that it's the students who clean the school, not janitors. Also, they have amazing food (hello? They invented sushi and noodles! Or maybe that was China... I should look that up...). Hopefully I can learn to make sushi, because I'll admit it; I can be cheap. If my mom wants to buy something like cookies, I'll be like "I can make that!". Yeah, me and my cooking. I'll never pass up a chance to cook...

-Unknown Athena

Disclaimer: I don't own that picture. I took it off of this site I got from Google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment