Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thanks...?

Don't you hate those moments when you learned something you really didn't want to hear? Yeah, had that moment quite a lot today, and yesterday. The Wii fit told me I have no core balance in gym yesterday ("Wellness" period... Yeah, right), today I learned when too much is too much (*cough cough* BABIES), and now I'm remembering waaaaaay back when we watched the Miracle of Life in science. What a "miracle". How is a bloody little human a miracle? More like scarring, or at least to watch it. Yup, another reason I don't want kids... -________-

-Unknown Athena


P.S. Now that I think about it; why the heck would I go have kids? I can barely support myself! That was supposed to be a joke... But now it really doesn't seem like one...

No comments:

Post a Comment