Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I feel like a mom!


No, I am not pregnant, JUST AN FYI, since there are many silly minds among us. I just feel so nurturing and mother-like. Maybe it's Delilah (my ah-dorable new family member), or maybe it's the fact I actually got something to grow. I've always wanted a garden, but since the first day of spring was a very winter-esque day (ahem, SNOW), my dream was broken, and ended up in me crying for what now seems like nothing. It all started with eating an apple; a nice, om-nomerful Gala apple. Then there was the seed, and a lone, empty yogurt cup, and a bag of never-used soil. This is where the big bang happened. Not legit, but close enough. After several days of hoping, watering and less-than-satisfactory amounts of sunlight, it sprouted. It sprouted, it sprouted IT SPROUTED! I swear I feel so good, growing something. Try it, I think you'll enjoy the feeling to. And just think, in oh, I dunno, 50 years, I'll have apples!

Go Veggies (Yeah yeah, I know apples are a fruit)!
-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment