Sunday, April 3, 2011

Anyone remember C.O.O.L. and J.E.R.K?

Oh the days of elementary school... When the worst thing you could say to a person was "Shut up" or "You're stupid" or "You're such a cool kid!". Anyone remember those acronyms? C.O.O.L, ring a bell? You know, constipated, overrated, outdated loser? And J.E.R.K; Junior Educated Rich Kid, or something like that? For whatever reason I thought of those things when I came home from a sleepover at my friends house. I conked out before midnight so I was well-rested when I got up. Then I went home and delivered some girl scout cookies. Then took a shower, and am too lazy to go back to delivering more cookies. Don't you have those moments too? When you know you should be productive but are too lazy to go through with it? Yeah, I'm having one of those....

-Unknown Athena

P.S. My apple seed grew so much! As in, more than an inch!

No comments:

Post a Comment