Friday, April 1, 2011

Being Wasted, Fun Nights and April Fools

First, I will tell you; I WAS NEVER WASTED IN MY LIFE, 'KAY? Just had to establish that. Yeah, I see you (not legit, but you know what I mean), thinking this 13 year old got wasted. No. Sorry. You're very very wrong. It's actually a song, by Cartel, the coolest band ever. Look it up on Youtube; Wasted by Cartel. It's beautiful. Listen first for the beat (it's so grooving! Ack, I sound so... Old. Gyah!), second time for the lyrics. It changes the way you think, alright? Right.

Second, never judge an event by how crappy it sounds. "Game Night for 7th & 8th graders. DJ, laser tag, open gym and more!" sounds really, really stupid. Hopefully you think so too, because that was my first thought. Then, I thought, aw screw it. So I went with a few of my friends (and miss Olivia went with me too, that cool blogger buddy from school I blogged about earlier.), and it was so much freaking fun. You are never too late to play laser tag in an enclosed space. Wearing the vest was optional (at least for me. Don't you love cheating? Well it's not really cheating, it's... Improvising. Yeah, let's go with that...).

Third. April Fools Day; so much fun until you get to 8th grade and none of the teachers do any April Fools Day pranks. My math teacher gave us a test, and it actually COUNTED. Seriously, it was evil I tell you; EVIL.

Yeah, I pretty much summed up my day, nix 2 hours of play rehearsal, in this post. Hope you guys had fun laughing your heads off when people fell for your pranks.

-Unknown Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment