Thursday, April 14, 2011

I think it's Spring


Yup. It's that glorious time again; Spring. The Dofodils are blooming, the purple and white flowers that I-can't-remember-the-name-of-it's are popping up, and it's sunny. Nice, and sunny. I even have my piggies out. I just love my personal lawn mowers :).

You know what I love about springtime? Track and Field. A.k.a. the best sport ever. I love the high jump, it's my favorite event. I got up to 4'6 last year. Me and this other girl were the only girls left at that point, with about 6 guys who were super tall. But now it's hard to love track.

Why, you may ask? Because I have yet to tell my nutritionist I'm in track. She'll probably flip when she hears I'm doing some form of "strenuous activity". It's fun, and I love it. It's a good excuse to get some fresh air. I'm even typing on my patio in the backyard. Hopefully my laptop's battery can keep up. For the past few days, I've been thinking of ways to break it to her. But what if she makes me quit? Or if I lost weight doing it?! I'm so nervous, even though she had said "I don't have any expectations for you". But what the heck does that mean?!?!?! So if I loose a pound she won't get mad? Or she just doesn't think I'm capable of gaining weight (even though it's kinda true...)? And why do I feel like I've had this rant to you guys (or girls... Whatever...) in a previous post? Meh...

What should I do? I don't want to give up the sport I love, but I don't want to go back to the hospital. Please help me, I'm basically desperate. And no, all you weird people out there, I'm not desperate in that way!!

-Unknown Athena

P.S. I had to re-pot, well, re-cup, the apple plant. It's growing so well! I put an old pencil in it to keep it from bending. I'm so happy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment