Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fun Nights and loads of Grease!

Yup, it's 11:55 at night, but I'm still up. Sure, the curtain fell, but I'm still playing. Not really. I was trying to be all metaphorical and stuff. So yeah. Tonight I performed in my school's spring musical; Grease. Sadly I didn't get to finish that earlier post (which I will continue at some point. Key word; some point), but here's a new one fresh off the press. There were many cheers, and flowers (I can't believe my dad got these for me!!), and compliments, and photos taken tonight. I was so thrilled that no one would know I have/had (can't tell anymore) depression! Me and my friends went out to a diner last night to celebrate, which is the tradition with plays and musicals; have fun, then go to a diner. It works like so. But tonight I was so drained and tired that I went home. Delilah was happy to see me, she couldn't stop jumping!

-Unknown Athena

P.S. You should see my apple seed now! It's grown so much! I gotta take a picture to show you guys!

P.P.S. Happy almost-birthday to my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment