Friday, November 2, 2012

Everyone Alive?

   Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Because of the hurricane, I lost power and couldn't access the internet. Luckily we got our power back yesterday, but a majority of my town is without any power. No hot water, no electricity, no gas. Literally, my neighbor waited on line for over an hour to get gas. Now our town has none -___-.

   Also, I haven't had school all week because apparently, my high school's generator exploded. How and why, I have no clue. I never thought I'd say this, but, I actually really want to go to school! I'm so screwed for AP World and Chemistry!!

   My friend F is coming over tomorrow because she has no power. She came over on Halloween, where a good sixty little children dressed as ninjas and princesses and fruit came to trick or treat around my block, which normally gets no kids because we barely have any on my street. We went around the block and trick or treated. After a good ten years of trick or treating, we didn't even need to say, "Trick or treat!". I think my neighbors knew the drill.

   A lot of my other friends don't have power either, so I'm letting them come over and charge their electronics. Oh, and I have a social life (I know, IMPOSSIBLE!): I'm going to a party tonight! So pumped! I get to wear my ninja makeshift-costume once more!

Stay Safe!
-Unknown Athena
 
P.S. My brother took my bike, and I was gonna go biking through town to get some exercise. That little shit... He's gonna get hell from me!!

1 comment: