Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is there such thing as too nice?

I think I can be too nice at times. Is that a bad thing? My mom keeps saying it's bad, but I disagree. Maybe in the position I'm in it is, but I like to be nice. If a friend doesn't have much to eat for lunch, I gladly give my snack to them. Or if they need help studying, I'll give up my lunch period to help them. Everytime I do something nice that involves food, there's always this slight guilt feeling that keeps saying "You really needed the calories", and everytime I give, in a sense I loose because I'm "Giving up a chance to gain" as my nutritionist puts it. But really, I don't see the bad in helping others! Screw Darwinism, I like when everyone, not only the strongest, survive.

-Unknown Athena

P.S. I'm in school right now, so that's why I get to post right now. I'm so happy they didn't block blogspot!

No comments:

Post a Comment