Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around...

This reminds me so much of last week's English class at school. My teacher asked us, "What really annoys you?" At first I answered the usual stuff, like arrogant people, judgmental people, homelessness, animal cruelty, etc. But now, I have a new one; people going to NYC when they are supposed to have an appointment with you. Grr. Moo. Ribbit. Meow. Bark. Waiting for half an hour just to realize the person you "need" (trust me, I could go without my therapist) isn't there is not my idea of fun. I'd rather eat full-fat ice cream of something!!! Actually I like ice cream, even if I get into my anorexic mind-set after, so maybe more like I'd rather work as a collage math teacher (I'm terrible at math. I have no idea how I got into advanced math)! Now, when that dumb therapist finds a time to "pencil me in", I'm too P/O'd to care. :|

-Unknown Athena

P.S. What annoys you most?

No comments:

Post a Comment